Pivoting
As indicated in my last post here, I'm not really comfortable continuing this as a trans resource.
The current subtitle is:
A resource for married AMAB people and their wives.
That will be removed and replaced.
Resources Needed
Yeah, resources are desperately needed by married AMAB people with wives in heteronormative marriages trying to figure this out.
Links to my comments
My Question
These are the current page links in the header:
None of this will be removed.
I suggest in the future if you wish to share this as a trans resource, you link to this post or the Log. If you have either link, you should be able to find all the pieces you need, though none of this will be readily visible after I reposition the site and have some new content here.
You will still be able to click on "older posts" until you get to most of this stuff, though the pages will only be findable by direct link, such as the links in this post.
Pages versus posts is a blogspot technical distinction. Pages cannot be found by scrolling back through all the posts.
I will be REMOVING the one label (Trined) and indicating in the Log which posts had that label to make this as invisible as possible.
Comments
Post a Comment